If you’re in the market for new windows and want to pay cash, financing may not be at the top of your list of considerations. But impact windows financing with no money down can provide some great benefits that can be hard to find elsewhere, like interest rates as low as 8% and monthly payments starting at just $50/month. Learn more about this exciting opportunity by reading our guide below on financing your windows with no money at Impact Windows & Doors.
4 Easy Steps to Save Big on Your New Home Improvements
1. Research window financing options before you buy. There are a few different ways to finance your windows, and it’s important to compare rates and terms before making a decision.
2. Look for impact windows financing that offers 100% financing. This way, you can avoid paying any interest or fees upfront.
3. Choose low-interest rates and monthly payments. The lower the interest rate, the more money you’ll save in the long run.
4. Consider an unsecured loan option if you have good credit. You may qualify for this type of loan, which requires no collateral and offers a competitive interest rate (e.g., 6%).
The Advantages of Owning an Energy Efficient Home
1. You’ll save money on your energy bills
2. Your home will be more comfortable
3. You’ll help the environment
4. Your home will be more valuable
5. You’ll have peace of mind knowing your family is safe from storms and other natural disasters.
Turn-Key Installation and Free Replacement
Impact windows not only look great, but they also provide superior protection against hurricanes and severe weather. And now, thanks to our financing options, there’s no excuse not to have them! We offer 100% financing with no money down, low-interest rates, and low monthly payments. Plus, our turn-key installation will handle everything from start to finish. And if anything goes wrong, we’ll even replace your windows for free!
Power Saving Double-Pane Glass
Double-panel windows are a great way to save money on your energy bill. By trapping air between the two panes of glass, double-panel windows create an insulating barrier that helps keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Not only will you save money on your energy bill, but you’ll also be doing your part to help the environment by reducing your reliance on fossil fuels.
Credit Application & Affidavit
The first step is to fill out a credit application and affidavit. The credit application will help us determine if you qualify for financing. The affidavit is a document that states that you agree to use the financing for the purchase of windows.
Once we have received your credit application and affidavit, we will review them and contact you to discuss your options.
Protecting Your Investment With a Warranty
When you invest in your home, you want to be sure that it is protected. That is why we offer a warranty on all of our windows. We know that your windows are an important part of your home, and we want to ensure they are protected. If something goes wrong, we will be there to fix it. You can rest assured knowing that your investment is protected.
Now that you know about the different financing options available for impact windows, you can decide which option is best for you. Talk to a qualified specialist to learn more about taking advantage of these great financing options and saving money on your energy bills.